NGUYEN THI THU THAO
|Cập nhật lần cuối||30/06/2020|
|Số điện thoại||Locked|
|Language Proficiency:||English (Native)|
|Bạn Đang Sống Ở Đâu?||Hồ Chí Minh|
|Hồ sơ ứng tuyển:||Locked|
|Thành Phố Mong Muốn Làm Việc||Hồ Chí Minh|
|Mức lương mong muốn:||Negotiable|
|ESL Certification (TEFL, TESOL)||I don't have a TEFL certification|
Trình Độ và Bằng Cấp:
Dear Human Resource Department,
I have graduated from Edinburgh Napier University at one of the Academy in Singapore. Currently, I am working in Singapore at Sale & Marketing department. My starting point with English was from Zero with a lack of basic knowledge I have gone through all difficulties while learning English. I am confident to apply for this teaching job position because the student doesn't need only knowledge, they also need to have motivation as well. This part I can understand as I have already experienced it. I took part in the IELTS exam and got 7.0 for speaking skill. Besides I am also able to use fluently Chinese (Mandarin).
Hopefully, I can have the opportunity to contribute to your organization in the near future.
Thank you so much for your consideration. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Kinh Nghiệm Làm Việc:
After 3 years in university, I have worked for a full-time position as a Sale Marketing Executive.
12/2019 – Now: Sale & Marketing Executive at Jessica Holiday Singapore
- Deal with client’s request, designing and consulting travel products to achieve client’s satisfaction
- Take care of important, key partners
- Do customer care and post-service support
- Promote and advertise tour packages via Social Media
- Recommend and sell other relevant travel products & services to customers
I did an internship in the 4 stars hotel as a Guest Service staff.
12/2016-06/2017: Guest Service at Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore (Internship) – 6 months
Furama Riverfront Hotel is a 4-star Hotel which is considered a well-appointed accommodation in Singapore.
- Handle reservations – take reservations over the phone
- Provide great customer services and handling customer complaints
- Increase sale in the restaurant and over the phone
- Design food display and menu on the buffet counters
By this 4 years In Singapore, I had a lot of chances to practice and improve my English skill.